Brick Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineless a Idea for Blockland!

2 posters

Go down

Lineless a Idea for Blockland! Empty Lineless a Idea for Blockland!

Post  Mezovilment Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:09 pm

This is a simple but very complex idea.
  The idea of this is that you could build something and all the bricks that you want to take off the lines would be token off. This would make the build look less brickie and more like one single build other that lots of bricks. It would kinda look like the print bricks when you have no print there. The idea is not to take away the brick looking style (all together) that we all love in Blockland. The idea is to make the build look more flush and less brickie when the builder chooses to have that selected brick or bricks would no line around the brick or bricks.

I would like the option of lineless to be under the RayCasting, Collision and Rendering and with the option to copy checkmark also. (If possible).

And of you Cant do the option lineless, i would like to see lineless brick.(like huge print brick but not print)

I would select this my self but i banned back when i was a noob...

Last edited by Mezovilment on Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:14 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Misspelling (Im dyslexia))
Mezovilment
Noob Gamer
Noob Gamer

Back to top Go down

Lineless a Idea for Blockland! Empty Re: Lineless a Idea for Blockland!

Post  Gothboy77 Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:31 pm

I think I get what you are saying. It's would be somewhat useful, however there is always the option of using larger bricks, or honestly just using bigger Print Bricks. (e.x. 1x4x4 print)

However in certain situations where small bricks are needed and you want the building to look flush, I can understand. There is actually a 1x1 "lineless" brick. But come on, building a house out of all 1x1 bricks would be spammy as fuck.

Maybe someone (or myself if I really feel like it) would make a Brick Pack dedicated to specifically "lineless bricks"

Your idea of making an event to take away brick lines is virtually impossible, Since the client sees the bricks as they are modified in the blockland ui folder. Making this server sided (aka event mod) would not be possible unless you could change the brick-texture Ui of each persons blockland folder on their computers.

Long story short: Use big print bricks for now, wait for someone to make a lineless brick pack, or edit your own blockland ui to not have any lines whatsoever. Your best bet is to use print bricks or Modular terrain for now. I doubt an event like the one you have requested is even possible. But hell what do I know xD
Gothboy77
Gothboy77
Chillin'
Chillin'

http://BrickMania.FindTalk.biz

Back to top Go down