Brick Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pit

3 posters

Go down

The Pit Empty The Pit

Post  Moonblazer21 Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:25 am

Awhile back I recollected the concept of claymans popular gamemode "deathcube" with the platform survival gamemode. With a lackluster amount of decent servers around and the flood/over abundance of RP servers that have become a cancer problem i saw to it that i should revive the concept. Originallyi was bent of just having the platform,rail on the outside, and a "hangout" shops dotting the side of the build. I decide to go beyond it and planned to add arcade games, RC Bomb races, ect. As of the now the main room is completed with not much worth while to take into account. Some events have been placed into the build, but with my scarce knowledge of advance eventing (besides VCE) the project was put on hold about 2 months ago. These are just some screenshots of what has been completed.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Main Room. Has 4 divergent doors that lead into subsections of the facility.

Controller room that overlooks the platform only a few traps have been evented sadly.

close up of the message board

Fancy place where people spawn.

Go upstairs and heres the lounge for small shop carts or things like that. I dont know

I would like to get back into this but as of now im to busy with classes n' such to put a great deal of focus of this: let alone figure out the events I need to get the trap system completely working. study 

Unique Features

• 2D music system implamented. Prevents people from fighting over what music to listen to(Client sided music player basically

• "Force" field that keeps people from trying to get platform and shoots anyone out that gets off duo to future missile trap blast

• Grief proof controller box. Claymans control box sometimes glitched and game was unplayable

Thats basically it for now but i update this thread every now n' then if i continue to work on it. I really could use a hand with eventing though so if you spare time and are willing to help just post on here. Thanks in advance afro
Moonblazer21
Moonblazer21
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

Back to top Go down

The Pit Empty Re: The Pit

Post  Mega Bear Sat Apr 19, 2014 4:35 am

Omg sexy build
Mega Bear
Mega Bear
PC Gamer
PC Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Meow.ItsMaddie Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:59 am

Looks nice! I would like to see you add on to this.

I also like the spawn point :3
Meow.ItsMaddie
Meow.ItsMaddie
Boo Thang
Boo Thang

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonblazer21 Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:40 am

Meow.ItsMaddie wrote:Looks nice! I would like to see you add on to this.

I do plan on adding things such as an RC Bomb race track and possible and arcade but with finals coming up for this semester i wont have time study 
Moonblazer21
Moonblazer21
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum