Brick Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

oRBs refuses to download

2 posters

Go down

oRBs refuses to download Empty oRBs refuses to download

Post  Bolton Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]; I downloaded it without unzipping it, dragged and dropped it into the blockland addons folder, and still nothing happens when I start up blockland. This problem only exists on only my main computer, and only on this addon. I have downloaded oRBs on other computers and it worked just fine.

Let me know if you need anything to help you help me with this issue.
Bolton
Bolton
Noob Gamer
Noob Gamer

Back to top Go down

oRBs refuses to download Empty Re: oRBs refuses to download

Post  Gothboy77 Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:37 pm

Make sure the Blockland folder or add-ons folder isn't in read-only mode
If this doesn't work you could always try a full re-install of blockland, use a clean version of BL and only DaProgs Modified RTB. Just make sure to back up your saves

I do suggest GRTB however, it has some features DaProgs lacks; Such as better v21 environment add-on support, a tipster GUI selector, a higher RTB prefs limit, and an add-on group-saving system so you aint gotta spend all that time enabling and disabling add-ons for each time you host. Just save the group, and load it another time u need Smile

DaProgs version has many errors, you can verify this by checking the console when the game is open (~ key)

You can find the main post [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Gothboy77
Gothboy77
Chillin'
Chillin'

http://BrickMania.FindTalk.biz

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum