Brick Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skyyrim PS3 'Game crashes when you enter water' glitch fix

2 posters

Go down

Skyyrim PS3 'Game crashes when you enter water' glitch fix Empty Skyyrim PS3 'Game crashes when you enter water' glitch fix

Post  Jakester Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:55 am

Theres a common issue in skyrim on PS3 where every time you enter water head-deep the console freezes.

"We've seen reports of users having issues with the game freezing up when entering water. If you're having this issue, head to the PlayStation XMB menu. From there go to Game>Game Data Utility. Delete the game data and title updates for Skyrim.

Note: Game Data is not the same as your game saves. As long as you're not deleting anything from the game saves folder, you'll still have your saves.

Once you restart Skyrim, you'll need to wait for the 1.5 title update to reinstall, as well as the mandatory game data install.
"

Found it here: http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1364560-game-freeze-after-going-underwater/
Jakester
Jakester
Moderate Gamer
Moderate Gamer

Back to top Go down

Skyyrim PS3 'Game crashes when you enter water' glitch fix Empty Re: Skyyrim PS3 'Game crashes when you enter water' glitch fix

Post  Gothboy77 Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:28 am

This actually helps me alot!! My friend winky (WinkyIzBoss) had just gotten Skyrim a couple weeks ago, and I guess he found the bug. Thinking he had gotten a bad copy of the game he took it back to game stop and got a new one....only to later find that this one had the same glitch. My friend winky isn't one to give up easy, but he said the hell with it and took the game back.

Myabe now I can convince him that skyrim is worth (re)buying
Gothboy77
Gothboy77
Chillin'
Chillin'

http://BrickMania.FindTalk.biz

Back to top Go down

Skyyrim PS3 'Game crashes when you enter water' glitch fix Empty Re: Skyyrim PS3 'Game crashes when you enter water' glitch fix

Post  Jakester Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:42 pm

Gothboy77 wrote:This actually helps me alot!! My friend winky (WinkyIzBoss) had just gotten Skyrim a couple weeks ago, and I guess he found the bug. Thinking he had gotten a bad copy of the game he took it back to game stop and got a new one....only to later find that this one had the same glitch. My friend winky isn't one to give up easy, but he said the hell with it and took the game back.

Myabe now I can convince him that skyrim is worth (re)buying

Lol I got pretty pissed too, but i just avoided by floating above the water instead of going in it.

Glad i could help
Jakester
Jakester
Moderate Gamer
Moderate Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down