Brick Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Strange keyboard glitch?

3 posters

Go down

Strange keyboard glitch? Empty Strange keyboard glitch?

Post  Jakester Mon May 21, 2012 5:26 am

Earlier today i was trying to type in 'fallout' so i could see some of the console commands. but everytime i typed it out it said fa3342. After later inspection. I noticed that the L, O, U, J, :, ", P, [, and Y Keys would type something random as well. I fixed it with a simple restart, but i was wondering if anyone else had experienced this
Jakester
Jakester
Moderate Gamer
Moderate Gamer

Back to top Go down

Strange keyboard glitch? Empty Re: Strange keyboard glitch?

Post  Mega Bear Mon May 21, 2012 5:24 pm

Never happened to me before.
Mega Bear
Mega Bear
PC Gamer
PC Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gothboy77 Mon May 21, 2012 10:34 pm

If your on a laptop, sometimes pressing fn+ another key will make your keybaord go into a "handicap" mode which you can disable by using the shortcut keys or by restarting the computer. However if your keys lock when your computer powers down, such as keeping sticky keys, caps lock/ect then the keybind is the only way to fix this.

Fixed a couple laptops that had this problem....got payed like 65 bucks for pressing fn+f5 lol
Gothboy77
Gothboy77
Chillin'
Chillin'

http://BrickMania.FindTalk.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  Jakester Tue May 22, 2012 9:01 am

Gothboy77 wrote:If your on a laptop, sometimes pressing fn+ another key will make your keybaord go into a "handicap" mode which you can disable by using the shortcut keys or by restarting the computer. However if your keys lock when your computer powers down, such as keeping sticky keys, caps lock/ect then the keybind is the only way to fix this.

Fixed a couple laptops that had this problem....got payed like 65 bucks for pressing fn+f5 lol

Hope you don't make me pay then Razz

That seems to make more sence now that i've tried it. Thanks man
Jakester
Jakester
Moderate Gamer
Moderate Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down