Brick Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apparently, YoungRotations was hit by a car.

2 posters

Go down

Apparently, YoungRotations was hit by a car. Empty Apparently, YoungRotations was hit by a car.

Post  Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:17 am

2:38 PM - YoungRotations (1): This is jack's brother, Jack was hit down by a car on his way to work experience this morning, i thought i should let his internet friends know, i know that he was close to all of you.
He's in hospital now and we're waiting to hear back from them.
2:39 PM - Ignorance~: oh god.
2:41 PM - YoungRotations (1): We need to know if anything was bothering him or if he was down or anything, not that you would know but it's worth asking
2:44 PM - Ignorance~: I don't know
2:44 PM - Ignorance~: He said he was suicidal or something .-.
2:44 PM - Ignorance~: All he told me- was that he was down.

Not to be a jerk or anything- but I call bullshit. Apparently he talked to William (irl friend) whom I know online, he's not online. But I don't know whats going on. ._.

Back to top Go down

Apparently, YoungRotations was hit by a car. Empty Re: Apparently, YoungRotations was hit by a car.

Post  Mega Bear Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:22 am

If he posts this on the official forum I will destroy him.
Mega Bear
Mega Bear
PC Gamer
PC Gamer

Back to top Go down

Apparently, YoungRotations was hit by a car. Empty Re: Apparently, YoungRotations was hit by a car.

Post  Moonblazer21 Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:57 pm

blockland community in a nutshell? scratch
Moonblazer21
Moonblazer21
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum