Brick Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

House of Leaves

2 posters

Go down

House of Leaves Empty House of Leaves

Post  Moonblazer21 Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:32 am

Normally im not one to post a thread even one telling of a novel and not to mention not much of a reader but when one of my unlikely classmates suggest this book and i started reading it was just simply put it astounding yet engrossing at the same time to read.

The book basically tells of this family that moves into this house in Virginia and after occupying it this door appears out of no wear and it was pitch dark inside. Everything is dark; floors, walls, ceiling, and not to mention that it is completely devoid of and proment features. But the most fasinating thing about the dark hallway is that incomprehandsibly larger when compared to the house. What even more odd is that the very structure of hallways corridors and rooms shift in size. It may take a few minutes to get to one end or it may take hours to get to one end. But most off all is when the father and his friend explore it, the markers they leaves behind disappear. And during all this time everything was recorded on Hi 8's which would have been later compiled into The Navidson Record. I got this book last weekend im already halfway done. Most of it is hard to explain but what is so unique about the book is some pages have the writting in an unregular fashion sometimes being upside down or just having word scattered about the page.

For a more indef look heres wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Leaves

House of Leaves 200px-House_of_leaves

Mr. Creepy Pasta on youtube read the introduction of the book heres the video

Moonblazer21
Moonblazer21
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

Back to top Go down

House of Leaves Empty Re: House of Leaves

Post  Mega Bear Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:20 pm

Sounds pretty sweet, I might have to give it a read!
Mega Bear
Mega Bear
PC Gamer
PC Gamer

Back to top Go down