Brick Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goth is the best

3 posters

Go down

Goth is the best  Empty Goth is the best

Post  Meow.ItsMaddie Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:23 am

So I just wanted to tell the world how amazing my boyfriend is.
There are multiple reasons why I love him, of course. His personality, his sweetness, his sense of humor and so much more.
Anyways, just recently he bought me this phone:
Goth is the best  Medium05
Also he fixed me up a dinosaur laptop:
Goth is the best  Nbc-0210
It is running Windows XP and it surprisingly runs Blockland, Age of Time, and Diablo 2. Also i'm using Firefox as a browser
He spoils me  
But yes I just wanted to share to the Brickmania world how epic Gothboy is. You all probably already knew that, though.  troll 
-I love you babe!
Meow.ItsMaddie
Meow.ItsMaddie
Boo Thang
Boo Thang

Back to top Go down

Goth is the best  Empty Re: Goth is the best

Post  Gothboy77 Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:09 am

Embarassed 

Aww thanks hun. Honestly im surprised i got that junk thing running. All I did was replace the Hard Drive. The bios however, was too old to boot from USB. This made things complicated and even more complicated after I learned that the CD-ROM drive was no longer working.

First I installed Vector Linux on floppy drive and installed that to the hard drive. Once I had the main kernal I was able to update and flash the bios so i could boot from a USB. Vector Linux couldn't really run anything so I burned an XP iso to my bootable flash drive. (Actually it was your's Maddie. :p)

But yeah I mean it runs ok for an old laptop. It's build sturdily but it can be noisy at times. It has a Pentium 4 mobile which is decent, but the graphics is of course integrated chipset graphics with intels shitty accelerated graphics. This isn't all bad, games that were meant for this type of architecture such as Diablo and older versions of Blockland run great. Blockland v20 still runs, but without the option for directX, there is a constant frame skipping of 2. (just outdated hardware plain and simple)

I hope i can get you a better laptop soon.

TAKE CARE OF THE PHONE NO DROPPING IT IN TOILETS.
Keep it off limits in tha bathroom >.<
 I love you
Gothboy77
Gothboy77
Chillin'
Chillin'

http://BrickMania.FindTalk.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  Mega Bear Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:39 pm

Yeah, Goth seems like he'd be a very chill guy in real life. I hope I can meet him some day, seeing as we don't live too far away from each other. #ohiolife
Mega Bear
Mega Bear
PC Gamer
PC Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gothboy77 Thu May 01, 2014 5:42 pm

That would be awesome!

and #ohiolyfe ikr. lol
Gothboy77
Gothboy77
Chillin'