Brick Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super Smash Bros. Melee

2 posters

Go down

Super Smash Bros. Melee Empty Super Smash Bros. Melee

Post  Bolton Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:35 pm

I'm not sure if there has already been a melee thread; if there is, please send me a link.

Melee is still my favorite car of the SSB-train.

For those of you who have not heard of Smash Bros., it is a fight, action, and platform game where you can choose from 25 Nintendo chracters like Mario (from Super Mario Bros.), Link (from Zelda), and Ness (from Earthbound). You can then fight other characters in a battle and you die by going far enough off of the TV screen's sight. For multiplayer mode, you could have up to 3 other people playing with you; you could even play by yourself in multiplayer mode by adding npcs. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] You may also play the 1-Player mode and you can choose from many options, such as Classic mode, Adventure, Target Test, and training. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Sadly, you are unable to play this game with others online so find a real life buddy or sibling if you want to play with someone who isn't an npc.

/Discuss

My CD has been lost for months; I've recently ordered a new CD so I gotta pick and choose which character to start a-new on a certain character due to my significant loss of practice (I think I might choose Bowser).

Last edited by Bolton on Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Bolton
Bolton
Noob Gamer
Noob Gamer

Back to top Go down

Super Smash Bros. Melee Empty Re: Super Smash Bros. Melee

Post  Gothboy77 Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:26 pm

I love smash bros melee. IMO, Melee was better gameplay for co-op. Brawl was good but it was the same beat em up as the usual (excluding the tournament) you could actually do a co-op story mode on melee. It was epic.
Gothboy77
Gothboy77
Chillin'
Chillin'

http://BrickMania.FindTalk.biz

Back to top Go down