Brick Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS JUST IN: RTB site renovations!

3 posters

Go down

THIS JUST IN: RTB site renovations! Empty THIS JUST IN: RTB site renovations!

Post  Samsonizor Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:46 am

I don't mean like a couple of button changes! I mean the whole damn thing!

However I am experiencing problems making it impossible for me to log in. Anyone else haveing the same thing?

Discuss here.
Samsonizor
Noob Gamer
Noob Gamer

Back to top Go down

THIS JUST IN: RTB site renovations! Empty Re: THIS JUST IN: RTB site renovations!

Post  Gothboy77 Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:19 am

They havn't added in the log in system for the main site, you you will have to stick with the RTB forum site.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Gothboy77
Gothboy77
Chillin'
Chillin'

http://BrickMania.FindTalk.biz

Back to top Go down

THIS JUST IN: RTB site renovations! Empty Re: THIS JUST IN: RTB site renovations!

Post  Samsonizor Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:31 am

Yeah, I was thinking they were gonna incorporate the forums with the main site, i guess it all takes some time though
Samsonizor
Noob Gamer
Noob Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer2 Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:59 am

Samsonizor wrote:Yeah, I was thinking they were gonna incorporate the forums with the main site, i guess it all takes some time though

I think they are redoing the forums on RTB.
Killer2
Killer2
Occasional Gamer
Occasional Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gothboy77 Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:21 am

Nope, the forums are going to stay Ephi said.

However, I knew that the site had been re-done for quite some time now! Jeesh man, it's been at least 2 months.
Gothboy77
Gothboy77
Chillin'
Chillin'

http://BrickMania.FindTalk.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:58 am

Relax guys, Ephi is working on the Registering & login stuff in progress. Don't Worry! he's working on it don't panic (unless you wanna panic, go ahead Wink ), it'll be done before you know it Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down