Brick Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starbound BETA

Go down

Starbound BETA Empty Starbound BETA

Post  Gothboy77 Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:59 pm

Starbound BETA 1342106816_1971_Starbound

At first I really thought this game was going to suck, but after playing it, I've got to say, I am quite impressed. There is quite a bit of content missing but the game is still in development. But, who wants to pay for a game when they can't test it out first, right? Well you came to the right place. Honestly, it's a pretty fun game with lot's of randomized things.

WHAT IS STARBOUND?
An epic game of adventure! You go around to different randomly generated planets and galaxies searching for goods and treasure! You may even come across another civilization (who knows it could be friend it could be foe) Another key to the game is survival. You can't breathe on some planets, and on others you can simply freeze to death. Oh how I wish I were a developer for this game, it is full of potential.

Enough of my rambling, lol. Why not try this awesome game?

NOTE: CURRENTLY ONLY FOR WINDOWS OS, MAC AND LINUX USER FOR HAVE TO FIND THEIR OWN OR BUY THE GAME

You'll need a program such as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to download this.
Click download and then "Launch Application" to launch uTorrent (or your preferred torrent client)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Gothboy77
Gothboy77
Chillin'
Chillin'

http://BrickMania.FindTalk.biz

Back to top Go down