Brick Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blockland troubleshooting and fixing

Go down

Blockland troubleshooting and fixing Empty Blockland troubleshooting and fixing

Post  Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:02 am

While playing Blockland, you may or may not happen to come across some issues that will make your Blockland crash, or freeze up. Here are some simple solutions to basic problems encountered.

Blockland crashes when hosting/ loading file manifest/ when someone joins.
There could be 2 problems when this occurs.
First, check the console.log found in the Blockland folder. If it shows syntax errors on a certain add-on, this could be a crap-on killing your Blockland when trying to load. Delete it.
If the above is not the problem, then delete the file named cache.db, also found in the Blockland folder. The cache is the file that collects add-on when you join a server. People load these when joining your server. Deleting it will just clean it, and Blockland will create another one for you. Thus, the file manifest is smaller, and easier to load.

Ping is dead, people can't join the server
This is a problem with your internet connection.
If you have a router, make sure to port forward. Steps can be found Here

If all else fails, and you have another problem, such as missing Ui files, and missing/ corrupt file in general, just re-install Blockland. If nothing works you can always use the help thread to post a question.

Last edited by Gothboy77 on Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed wording and added some solutions)

Back to top Go down

Blockland troubleshooting and fixing Empty Re: Blockland troubleshooting and fixing

Post  RTBJUSTIN12 Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:04 am

this GUIDE is useless as hell. Gothboy! Delete this would ya?
RTBJUSTIN12
RTBJUSTIN12
Noob Gamer
Noob Gamer

Back to top Go down

Blockland troubleshooting and fixing Empty Re: Blockland troubleshooting and fixing

Post  Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:50 am

RTBJUSTIN12 wrote:this GUIDE is useless as hell. Gothboy! Delete this would ya?

ok, this has gone WAY up my Anger Now.

i've found out his Secret forums & it had how he is:

• Trolled-When he was a Newcomer in Blockland Forums, he was Flamed & Trolled & Lefted & His account got Deleted.
  • Misunderstooded-He was working on a Project & Accidently got infected & he got banned
  • Cheating-He Hates it when people cheat on Roblox (he plays roblox? o.O)

RTBJUSTIN, i think the forums would be better without you...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:52 am

^
|
|
|
Really True!

cheers EDIT: Woot! 100th Post! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  RTBJUSTIN12 Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:54 am

*sigh* Neo was right..

all those things happened Sad

now those whole memories came back Crying or Very sad

Maybe neo is right.. i guess the forums are better without me Crying or Very sad
Bye Guys.. Crying or Very sad
RTBJUSTIN12
RTBJUSTIN12
Noob Gamer
Noob Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:57 am

RTBJUSTIN12 wrote:*sigh* Neo was right..

all those things happened Sad

now those whole memories came back Crying or Very sad

Maybe neo is right.. i guess the forums are better without me Crying or Very sad
Bye Guys.. Crying or Very sad

Bye? Neutral
i was making a point..

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:09 am

Anyway, back to the on-topic GUIDE,

if all that fails, Try This instead:
1: un-install blockland
2: pick yes or no on all/whatever EXCEPT Add-ons
3: re-install Blockland
4: do crap (aka aut-code, internet connection for server, etc.)
5: go to RTB Home & download RTB
6: after downloaded, get some add-ons. but don't get the same add-ons you had when your blockland was fucked up, otherwise you have to start all over to 1 again (as long as it doesn't have ALOT of add-ons)
7: Done & Play/do whatever on Blockland!

if this doesn't work, make sure there's nothing wrong with your computer or any of your stuff on your computer (I.E. Make sure the Program isn't infected when it had a virus or not)

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down