Brick Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killer2's RTB and Blockland Wiki [Editors Needed. Website Underway]

4 posters

Go down

Killer2's RTB and Blockland Wiki [Editors Needed. Website Underway] Empty Killer2's RTB and Blockland Wiki [Editors Needed. Website Underway]

Post  Killer2 Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:18 am

Killer2's RTB & Blockland Wiki
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Since the RTB wiki has shut down, I decided that I should try and open my own. This site will feature a wiki, forum, and more. Currently the site is under construction, but I am looking for editors willing to write guides for the wiki. So if you would like to be an editor and help out, post here or PM me.

Now, some people are thinking that if the RTB Wiki didn't work out, then this won't. Not true. The RTB Wiki had several things that I plan on fixing:

• The site only relied on editors from the RTB forums.
  • People refered to the Helpdesk rather than look on the Wiki, spamming topics on the section.
  • Never had any way for people to suggest articles

Other extras include a site news and, if they want, owners of Blockland News Blogs and/or Newsletters may have an open spot on a section of the blog. If you want a spot for your blog and/or newsletter, Post here or PM me.

Blogs/Newletters:

Editors:

• Killer2 (Head Editor)

Last edited by Killer2 on Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Killer2
Killer2
Occasional Gamer
Occasional Gamer

Back to top Go down

Killer2's RTB and Blockland Wiki [Editors Needed. Website Underway] Empty Re: Killer2's RTB and Blockland Wiki [Editors Needed. Website Underway]

Post  Gothboy77 Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:18 pm

I'd love to help, Link?
Gothboy77
Gothboy77
Chillin'
Chillin'

http://BrickMania.FindTalk.biz

Back to top Go down

Killer2's RTB and Blockland Wiki [Editors Needed. Website Underway] Empty Re: Killer2's RTB and Blockland Wiki [Editors Needed. Website Underway]

Post  Killer2 Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:50 pm

Link will be provided when most of the site is done. That will most likely be today or tomorrow. Friday at the latest.
Killer2
Killer2
Occasional Gamer
Occasional Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gothboy77 Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:33 pm

Killer2 wrote:Link will be provided when most of the site is done. That will most likely be today or tomorrow. Friday at the latest.
Ok, thanks for the info!
Gothboy77
Gothboy77
Chillin'
Chillin'

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer2 Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:20 pm

Gothboy77 wrote:
Killer2 wrote:Link will be provided when most of the site is done. That will most likely be today or tomorrow. Friday at the latest.
Ok, thanks for the info!

I lied. I'll have it up today. I've just got my laptop back yesterday and yesterday was insane!

inb4linksighted:)
Killer2
Killer2
Occasional Gamer
Occasional Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer2 Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:44 am

Also, is it against the rule to post links to other forums.
Killer2
Killer2
Occasional Gamer
Occasional Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gothboy77 Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:30 am

Killer2 wrote:Also, is it against the rule to post links to other forums.
It's not a forum, it's a wiki
Gothboy77
Gothboy77
Chillin'
Chillin'

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer2 Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:54 am

Gothboy77 wrote:

Look in the link section.
Killer2
Killer2
Occasional Gamer
Occasional Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gothboy77 Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:59 am

Dude, The RTB forums are down?
Gothboy77
Gothboy77
Chillin'
Chillin'

Back to top Go down

Post  Gothboy77 Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:00 am

Killer2 wrote:
Gothboy77 wrote:

Link section?
Gothboy77
Gothboy77
Chillin'
Chillin'

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer2 Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:04 am

Gothboy77 wrote:Dude, The RTB forums are down?

I guess.

Gothboy77 wrote:
Killer2 wrote:
Gothboy77 wrote:

Link section?

In the Wiki site.
Killer2
Killer2
Occasional Gamer
Occasional Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gothboy77 Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:39 am

What is the link to the wiki?
Gothboy77
Gothboy77
Chillin'
Chillin'

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer2 Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:41 am

Gothboy77 wrote:What is the link to the wiki?

On the OP.

I'm on the Chatbox if you want to talk.
Killer2
Killer2
Occasional Gamer
Occasional Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince N Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:27 pm

I'm willing to help you out.
Prince N
Noob Gamer
Noob Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonblazer21 Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:30 am

hopefully this thing works out not many other blockland website make through very well with the exepction of this website and a few other. I got a good felling this may work out better then the old RTB website with you fixing the big issues that i used to have now i never chat on RTB. just not my thing Neutral
Moonblazer21
Moonblazer21
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Prince N Fri Feb 11, 2011 4:32 am

The wiki will serve as a "Tutorial" style one, right? Or would it just be filled with member pages like "Sephiroth" or "Red Alpha"? And would it be limited to just Retail Blockland?
Prince N
Noob Gamer
Noob Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer2 Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:45 am

This place as seems to be the only thing talking about this wiki still.
Killer2
Killer2
Occasional Gamer
Occasional Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gothboy77 Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:18 am

Killer2 wrote:This place as seems to be the only thing talking about this wiki still.

Are you still working on it?
Gothboy77
Gothboy77
Chillin'
Chillin'

Back to top Go down

Post  Killer2 Sun Feb 13, 2011 8:55 am

Gothboy77 wrote:
Killer2 wrote:This place as seems to be the only thing talking about this wiki still.

Are you still working on it?

Not really. I haven't had any need too.
Killer2
Killer2
Occasional Gamer
Occasional Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down