Brick Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RuneScape

2 posters

Go down

RuneScape Empty RuneScape

Post  Mega Bear Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:39 am

RuneScape, the extremely popular fantasy MMO based on European mythology. You may remember playing it in fifth grade back when it was extremely popular. Then Jagex, the parent company, removed free trade and the weilderness. Recently I brushed off my old lvl50 account since they finally re-implemented wilderness PKing and no trade limitations and trained myself up to level seventy.

Unfortunately, with free-trade having returned, things took a turn for the worse. Originally most of the community thought millions would be made off of basic items, but they were very wrong. The stock market (yes, RuneScape has one) took a big crash, so now the prices of previously 50k tribal maks ARE ONLY FUCKING 15K, AND I WAS GONNA WAIT UNTIL IT ROSE TO ABOVE 80K TO FUCKING SELL THE DAMNED TH-
So yeah, peeps be poor.

Post about RuneScape. I'll start.

My player has rune platelegs, amulet of glory, combat bracelet, a rune full helm, rune boots (fucking 50k), a rune scimitar (will be dragon longsword once I finish lost city), and a rune platebody. I've got 8m in the bank and tons of old objects from my early days as a newbie that bring back great memories.

Here's my [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] showing all my stats and whatnot.
Mega Bear
Mega Bear
PC Gamer
PC Gamer

Back to top Go down

RuneScape Empty Re: RuneScape

Post  Gothboy77 Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:41 am

it ok, I like runescape.

However, I don't feel it's one of those games to waste time, effort, and sometimes money on.
Gothboy77
Gothboy77
Chillin'
Chillin'

http://BrickMania.FindTalk.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  Mega Bear Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:12 am

Gothboy77 wrote:it ok, I like runescape.

However, I don't feel it's one of those games to waste time, effort, and sometimes money on.
Yeah, it was pretty fun at first, then I realized that using all of my allowance on Gold4RS wasn't really worth it when I would just quit playing the next week.
Mega Bear
Mega Bear
PC Gamer
PC Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gothboy77 Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:09 am

Of course, my brother uses a bot to do all of his work. He is level 70-sumthin and has tons of good stats and gold.
By the way, free trade is back.
Gothboy77
Gothboy77
Chillin'
Chillin'

Back to top Go down

Post  Mega Bear Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:04 pm

Yeah, I played again for a while just to loot in the wilderness. Turns out all the 100k-ish stuff I looted was only worth like 10k thanks to the market crash.
Mega Bear
Mega Bear
PC Gamer
PC Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gothboy77 Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:32 am

Mega Bear wrote:Yeah, I played again for a while just to loot in the wilderness. Turns out all the 100k-ish stuff I looted was only worth like 10k thanks to the market crash.

The economy now days, eh
Gothboy77
Gothboy77
Chillin'
Chillin'

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down