Brick Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keane - We Might As Well Be Strangers

2 posters

Go down

Keane - We Might As Well Be Strangers Empty Keane - We Might As Well Be Strangers

Post  Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:07 am

Since I have been feeling really fucking stressed, this song reminded me of past times.

Call me emo for liking sad songs, fuck off.

Back to top Go down

Keane - We Might As Well Be Strangers Empty Re: Keane - We Might As Well Be Strangers

Post  Mega Bear Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:09 am

Listening to a sad song doesn't make you emo. I listen to Pink Floyd all the time and I'm a very joyous person. Very Happy
Mega Bear
Mega Bear
PC Gamer
PC Gamer

Back to top Go down

Keane - We Might As Well Be Strangers Empty Re: Keane - We Might As Well Be Strangers

Post  Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:10 am

Mega Bear wrote:Listening to a sad song doesn't make you emo. I listen to Pink Floyd all the time and I'm a very joyous person. Very Happy

your avatar makes me sidetracked, but yeah. I was called emo for liking gothic makeup and crying over a boy lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Mega Bear Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:12 am

Gothic makeup is fine if you use it right. Dark eyeshadow and fingerpolish works. Dressing in all black doesn't.

I feel so girly. :U
Mega Bear
Mega Bear
PC Gamer
PC Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:12 am

Mega Bear wrote:Gothic makeup is fine if you use it right. Dark eyeshadow and fingerpolish works. Dressing in all black doesn't.

I feel so girly. :U

MEGA BEAR-INA
I LIEK MAKEUP AND HORSES AND BOYS.

but yeah I'll dress in colors

Back to top Go down

Post  dafrandle Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:04 am

good, wait what the hell are we talking about, anyway i don't care
dafrandle
dafrandle
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down