Brick Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GRAD-JEE-ATE-ED

3 posters

Go down

GRAD-JEE-ATE-ED Empty GRAD-JEE-ATE-ED

Post  Gothboy77 Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:18 pm

So since I have been partyin' the past 2 days I haven't had time to tell you guys, but Tuesday I graduated! WOOHOO I am done with school forever! And the best part is, I don't even have to attend college.

Or more like, I don't NEED to attend college, but it would look good if I were to try and get a job somewhere, and some jobs to require a college education.
I, however, am going to be starting a PC repair shop right in my hometown! My dad got a tour through the building yesterday.

OUTSIDE OF BUILDING:
GRAD-JEE-ATE-ED Mybuil10
Note: It's the red brick building

I don't have any pics of the inside because I have not yet been inside. From what my dad tells me though, It has the bottom floor which contains the front shop room, the PC shop (or will be) and the back has a little office with a garage. My dad is going to run the business he currently owns there. So the building will actually be 2 businesses, Parrish Mechanical Heating and Air from the back and Parrish PC from the front.

And it has 3 apartments upstairs! Complete with bathrooms and all. I have heard the inside is fairly nice inside, but could use a bit of work because of its age. I am planning on repainting the building a white brick with dark green trim.

Oh my listen to me rant lol. Well anyways, im outta school now so ima be on here alot more often, and partying alot drunken
Gothboy77
Gothboy77
Chillin'
Chillin'

http://BrickMania.FindTalk.biz

Back to top Go down

GRAD-JEE-ATE-ED Empty Re: GRAD-JEE-ATE-ED

Post  Jakester Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:45 am

Awesome! good luck with dat store tingy
Jakester
Jakester
Moderate Gamer
Moderate Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Mega Bear Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:44 am

Sounds like great property. Do you plan on doing anything with the apartments, like rent them out or live in them? Looks nice anyway. It really resembles this place from the last season of Walking Dead...
Mega Bear
Mega Bear
PC Gamer
PC Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gothboy77 Sat Mar 31, 2012 9:00 am

Mega Bear wrote:Sounds like great property. Do you plan on doing anything with the apartments, like rent them out or live in them? Looks nice anyway. It really resembles this place from the last season of Walking Dead...

Yes, actually I am going to live in one of the apartments and rent the other 2 out to pay for the building
Gothboy77
Gothboy77
Chillin'
Chillin'

Back to top Go down

Post  Mega Bear Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:07 pm

Gothboy77 wrote:
Mega Bear wrote:Sounds like great property. Do you plan on doing anything with the apartments, like rent them out or live in them? Looks nice anyway. It really resembles this place from the last season of Walking Dead...

Yes, actually I am going to live in one of the apartments and rent the other 2 out to pay for the building

Sounds like a solid plan. Very Happy I wish you the best of luck pal.
Mega Bear
Mega Bear
PC Gamer
PC Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gothboy77 Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:53 am

Eh its gonna take some time. I just got home from working with my dad. Had to take a furnace out. Gonna be working a lot this summer to hopefully pay for the building.
Gothboy77
Gothboy77
Chillin'
Chillin'

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum