Brick Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[OFFICIAL] Minecraft Development and Discussion

+6
dafrandle
Gothboy77
Extrude
Darksnow
Learn your ABC's with S7
Mega Bear
10 posters

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

Most derpy mob?

[OFFICIAL] Minecraft Development and Discussion - Page 18 Vote_lcap27%[OFFICIAL] Minecraft Development and Discussion - Page 18 Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 3 ]
[OFFICIAL] Minecraft Development and Discussion - Page 18 Vote_lcap27%[OFFICIAL] Minecraft Development and Discussion - Page 18 Vote_rcap 27% 
[ 3 ]
[OFFICIAL] Minecraft Development and Discussion - Page 18 Vote_lcap-9%[OFFICIAL] Minecraft Development and Discussion - Page 18 Vote_rcap -9% 
[ -1 ]
[OFFICIAL] Minecraft Development and Discussion - Page 18 Vote_lcap36%[OFFICIAL] Minecraft Development and Discussion - Page 18 Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]
[OFFICIAL] Minecraft Development and Discussion - Page 18 Vote_lcap0%[OFFICIAL] Minecraft Development and Discussion - Page 18 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[OFFICIAL] Minecraft Development and Discussion - Page 18 Vote_lcap0%[OFFICIAL] Minecraft Development and Discussion - Page 18 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[OFFICIAL] Minecraft Development and Discussion - Page 18 Vote_lcap18%[OFFICIAL] Minecraft Development and Discussion - Page 18 Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

[OFFICIAL] Minecraft Development and Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: [OFFICIAL] Minecraft Development and Discussion

Post  Mega Bear Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:04 am

De-shitified OP. Also added a new poll, feel free to change your votes.
Mega Bear
Mega Bear
PC Gamer
PC Gamer

Back to top Go down

[OFFICIAL] Minecraft Development and Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: [OFFICIAL] Minecraft Development and Discussion

Post  Moonblazer21 Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:44 am

really looking forward to 1.2 mostly about testificates but I really want actual chairs added
Moonblazer21
Moonblazer21
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Mega Bear Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:45 am

They need to fucking add a modding API and trading system with the villagers. I refuse to play single player until those are added.
Mega Bear
Mega Bear
PC Gamer
PC Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonblazer21 Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:15 am

Mega Bear wrote:They need to fucking add a modding API and trading system with the villagers. I refuse to play single player until those are added.

I agree villigers need to be expanded in terms of interaction such as trading for unique items you can only get from them. I also throught about minecraft having a built in mod loader it would make it a whole more easier to install them.
Moonblazer21
Moonblazer21
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonblazer21 Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:20 am

ive heard people saying how red dragons are being added and the ender dragon will be a whole lot bigger
Moonblazer21
Moonblazer21
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Mega Bear Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:41 am

Moonblazer21 wrote:ive heard people saying how red dragons are being added and the ender dragon will be a whole lot bigger

I've heard nothing of this. Surprised
Mega Bear
Mega Bear
PC Gamer
PC Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonblazer21 Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:49 am

Mega Bear wrote:
Moonblazer21 wrote:ive heard people saying how red dragons are being added and the ender dragon will be a whole lot bigger

I've heard nothing of this. Surprised

i checked the MC wiki it said it was possible mob that Notch wanted to add
Moonblazer21
Moonblazer21
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Mega Bear Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:33 pm

1.2 is out. List of features:
- Jungles. Include really tall 2x2 trees and lots of vines.
- Higher world limit. You can build up to level 256 now.
- Iron golems added. They are usually found in villages protecting villagers from monsters at night. They can also be crafted the same a way a snow golem would, but make it out of iron blocks instead of snow and give it arms.
- Bottle o' enchanting and fire charge both added. Bottle give you exp upon being shattered, and fire charge acts as a craftable ghast fireball. It can be fired from dispensers.
- New mob AI, primarily in villagers. They can't trade yet (areyoufuckingkiddingme.png) but can now reproduce to have babies. They will stop reproducing once there's no more room in the village. They have babies based on the numbers of houses.
Mega Bear
Mega Bear
PC Gamer
PC Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gothboy77 Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:07 am

Holy! Wow that sounds bad ass! I havent checked out Minecraft in forever! It sounds like its becoming Virtual Villagers 3D lol
Gothboy77
Gothboy77
Chillin'
Chillin'

http://BrickMania.FindTalk.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  Mega Bear Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:13 pm

I like the expansion they're giving villages, although I think they only need to add trading at this point.

I've been working on a jungle treehouse a lot lately. It's really hard, but fun. This isn't mine, but it looks really cool.

[OFFICIAL] Minecraft Development and Discussion - Page 18 2012-01-25_144922_1295449

If anyone can give me a seed with a village near spawn, I would love it. I would prefer if the village was in good shape, but I don't really care that much.

EDIT: OH GOD LOOK AT THIS SEED.

http://www.minecraftseeds.info/2012/03/artomix.html

I am so playing on this.

[OFFICIAL] Minecraft Development and Discussion - Page 18 Artomix_1

[OFFICIAL] Minecraft Development and Discussion - Page 18 Artomix_2
Mega Bear
Mega Bear
PC Gamer
PC Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gothboy77 Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:03 am

Yea I made a small treehouse and a nice wood home with a shed out back near my small ass pasture. look for ages and couldnt find any villages...played in tony's world for a bit and found one almost immediately.

When I feel unlazy I might post pics
Gothboy77
Gothboy77
Chillin'
Chillin'

Back to top Go down

Post  Mega Bear Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:24 pm

I haven't played in a little while but somewhere along the line 1.2.4 came out. It added three new types of wood blocks (not logs). I haven't tried yet, but I believe each wood block is created from turning a type of log into wood. This is cool, but now there are going to be so many haphazardly placed wood blocks on my worlds. Sad
Mega Bear
Mega Bear
PC Gamer
PC Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonblazer21 Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:41 am

Mega Bear wrote:I haven't played in a little while but somewhere along the line 1.2.4 came out. It added three new types of wood blocks (not logs). I haven't tried yet, but I believe each wood block is created from turning a type of log into wood. This is cool, but now there are going to be so many haphazardly placed wood blocks on my worlds. Sad

Idk. The new blocks are nice but i think the update should hace came later i had to downgrade to stay on one of the servers i go on
Moonblazer21
Moonblazer21
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Mega Bear Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:51 am

Moonblazer21 wrote:
Mega Bear wrote:I haven't played in a little while but somewhere along the line 1.2.4 came out. It added three new types of wood blocks (not logs). I haven't tried yet, but I believe each wood block is created from turning a type of log into wood. This is cool, but now there are going to be so many haphazardly placed wood blocks on my worlds. Sad

Idk. The new blocks are nice but i think the update should hace came later i had to downgrade to stay on one of the servers i go on

I think the update should have had better features. Mojang is adding such trivial things, new wood blocks were never mentioned before. If they want to add useful features, they should add the modding API and villager trading that have been anticipated for ages.

But anyway, I've been working on my newest world a lot. My mine is built into a ravine and there are so many walkways it just looks so cool.

[OFFICIAL] Minecraft Development and Discussion - Page 18 Ravine11

[OFFICIAL] Minecraft Development and Discussion - Page 18 Ravine12

[OFFICIAL] Minecraft Development and Discussion - Page 18 Lotsof10

I also have a nice little ranch going.

[OFFICIAL] Minecraft Development and Discussion - Page 18 Herdin10

There's a village on the other side of the hill I live in so I have neighbors too. c: No pics of them though.
Mega Bear
Mega Bear
PC Gamer
PC Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gothboy77 Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:56 am

Been playing a lot recently. I even made my own skin using skin craft, and added it to

http://minecraftskinshare.com/

It was Dante from DMC c:
Gothboy77
Gothboy77
Chillin'
Chillin'

Back to top Go down

Post  Gothboy77 Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:35 am

Would Moon or Mega care to update this topic for 1.5.1? If not I can do it. Sorry I have been so busy recently, guys. Just wait till I get my shop opened and got things in my life settled a bit, then Brick Mania is gonna kick off good!
Gothboy77
Gothboy77
Chillin'
Chillin'

Back to top Go down

Post  Mega Bear Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:19 am

Gothboy77 wrote:Would Moon or Mega care to update this topic for 1.5.1? If not I can do it. Sorry I have been so busy recently, guys. Just wait till I get my shop opened and got things in my life settled a bit, then Brick Mania is gonna kick off good!

I got it. Sometimes I get very lazy with the OP, lol.
Mega Bear
Mega Bear
PC Gamer
PC Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gothboy77 Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:55 am

Thanks Meegs Wink

I'm a little upset more 1.5.1 mods haven't been updated. I have yet to find Mo Creatures for 1.5.1, although I do got Pixelmon haha
Gothboy77
Gothboy77
Chillin'
Chillin'

Back to top Go down

Post  Mega Bear Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:12 am

This is my current save's set up.

The lake and mini-waterfall are both man made, 1.5 makes creating lakes millions of times easier. Off to the right is my ranch and its supervision building, which is currently only stocked with some wheat and three sheep. The path leading away from it will take you to my main base, which has an underground workshop, mine, reed/wheat/carrot farm, and bedroom where the large window is.

[OFFICIAL] Minecraft Development and Discussion - Page 18 2013-010

In the desert, which is about two hundred blocks behind the mountain my home is built into, is a village and pyramid, both of which I have taken the liberty of looting.
Mega Bear
Mega Bear
PC Gamer
PC Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonblazer21 Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:37 am

ill psot pictures when i can.

Info pertaining to 1.5.1 or "The Redstone Update"

*redstone comparator used to allow currecnts to pass if currents from perpenducular current is applied
*restone block acts as power source. Great method of dual circut with sticky piston
*added dropper. Just drops things instead of dispenser.
*activator rail for tnt minecarts. (rails dont get destroyed by this action
*(Favorite) Added daylight sensor. Great with null gates for lights to turn on during the night.
*Trap Chest. Opening creats a redstone circut. More using chest increases circut power.
*2 new pressure plates iron and gold,
*NEW ORE!!! Nether quartz. used to make daylight sensor and quartz block, 3 varients.
*some new commands.
*ability to name egg spawners so mobs have names
*new ability to organize items via inventory screen. hold right click and drag to evenly spread items out from a stack.
*Some new mechanics for texture packs.
* Pistons got new mechanics(i hate you jeb)
*some mobs are are harder on hard diffuctly.

* "-Removed Herobrine"

like i said i post pictures later
Moonblazer21
Moonblazer21
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gothboy77 Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:14 am

Minecraft 1.6 "The Horse Update" is out. You will need to download a new launcher and a texture pack converter if you want your custom pack to show up in 1.6

I'll let Mega Bear take care of the OP and changelog Wink

Windows: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/launcher/Minecraft.exe
Mac/OSX: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/launcher/Minecraft.dmg
Linux/Other: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/launcher/Minecraft.jar
Get the server files here:

Cross-platform jar: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/1.6.1/minecraft_server.1.6.1.jar
Windows EXE: https://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/versions/1.6.1/minecraft_server.1.6.1.exe
Texture packs have to be converted into Resource Packs, which support changing of sounds, languages and other assets. You can use this tool to convert them instantly: http://s3.amazonaws.com/Minecraft.Download/utilities/TextureEnder.jar
Gothboy77
Gothboy77
Chillin'
Chillin'

Back to top Go down

Post  Mega Bear Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:37 pm

Thanks for the links Gothboy. I updated the OP.
Mega Bear
Mega Bear
PC Gamer
PC Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gothboy77 Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:09 am

Thank you my good sir cheers 
Gothboy77
Gothboy77
Chillin'
Chillin'

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18