Brick Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My best idea ever [ The Effective Shopper's Main Weapon ]

2 posters

Go down

My best idea ever [ The Effective Shopper's Main Weapon ] Empty My best idea ever [ The Effective Shopper's Main Weapon ]

Post  Jakester Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:25 am

"A Tank? You want me to build a tank when i can make something JUST as effective with a shopping cart? Here, I'll show you."

-Jakester, February 3rd, 2012

(First camera angle isn't very good, Just wait a bit.)

As you can see, I've taken a mini-gun, welded it to a shopping cart, hopped in a rolled it down a ramp. And i one shot that poor bast*rd.

-Good for the economy! 70% LESS metal.

-More compact!

-Classic Stunts reborn!

-Recoils like a motherfu*ker! Oh wait, SHIT EDIT THAT OUT

-Support for Extreme Shoppers! Place to store your loot and a mini-gun to mow down those people having small-talk with the cashier!

-The greatest part: They'll never see it coming, not until its to late. The greatest surprise attack.

Note: Yes, this is just a joke, I do not think or hope or believe that shopping carts have, or will, out shine tanks and other military vehicles.

Last edited by Jakester on Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Jakester
Jakester
Moderate Gamer
Moderate Gamer

Back to top Go down

My best idea ever [ The Effective Shopper's Main Weapon ] Empty Re: My best idea ever [ The Effective Shopper's Main Weapon ]

Post  Moonblazer21 Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:29 pm

A shoppers greatest tool during black friday xD
Moonblazer21
Moonblazer21
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

Back to top Go down

My best idea ever [ The Effective Shopper's Main Weapon ] Empty Re: My best idea ever [ The Effective Shopper's Main Weapon ]

Post  Jakester Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:25 am

Moonblazer21 wrote:A shoppers greatest tool during black friday xD

Rofl'd
Jakester
Jakester
Moderate Gamer
Moderate Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down