Brick Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why i got banned from robolx for 3 days

5 posters

Go down

Why i got banned from robolx for 3 days Empty Why i got banned from robolx for 3 days

Post  Mezovilment Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:59 am

I was play this rpg game on roblox and i had to say "lol gtg my gf is calling"
So i keep play about a hour later i get force log off and then i log back on and It sad the was innapropriot...WTF Evil or Very Mad

So i messed them ans said this

YA i was kick off for saying "lol gtg my gf is calling" how the fuck is that inappropriate. Im about to report you to the FCC for this shit,if it he happen one more time. Last time i was kick off for day dik (dude i know) and this time for saying my gf is calling.There the link.

Now i will also report this to brick mania. So ya Dont block my acout i have freinds with website that can take roblox off the web FOREVER........

Roblox you just mad a mother fucking Mexican mad and you dont want to do that.
Tell me what the fuck you think about this shit.
Mezovilment
Noob Gamer
Noob Gamer

Back to top Go down

Why i got banned from robolx for 3 days Empty Re: Why i got banned from robolx for 3 days

Post  Gothboy77 Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:46 pm

Lol first off bro your grammar is horrible. But yeah dude thats why I hate ROBLOX it's full of a bunch of noobic dickheads, and quite frankly blockland is better in every way
Gothboy77
Gothboy77
Chillin'
Chillin'

http://BrickMania.FindTalk.biz

Back to top Go down

Why i got banned from robolx for 3 days Empty Re: Why i got banned from robolx for 3 days

Post  Mezovilment Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:18 am

Ya i had like 5 mines to type that but i trying to help it
Mezovilment
Noob Gamer
Noob Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Mega Bear Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:35 pm

You're literally retarded.
Mega Bear
Mega Bear
PC Gamer
PC Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Mezovilment Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:45 am

Mega bear No No No... First of all its called Dyslexia.... I cant help it i have it

Awesome faec

Last edited by Mezovilment on Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:24 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Cuz i wanned to all the :p:)
Mezovilment
Noob Gamer
Noob Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gothboy77 Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:52 am

Mega just let me tell you that I know "zac" in real life. yes he is dyslexic and is a giant troll. I edited his post because quite frankly it is inappropriate.
Gothboy77
Gothboy77
Chillin'
Chillin'

http://BrickMania.FindTalk.biz

Back to top Go down

Post  dafrandle Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:43 am

you cant talk about "GF's" on roblox i know cause i got banned (for a day or so) because somehow i acsdently, i realy have no idea how but i acdently typed "gf", i know its sound like bull shit but that was like when i was 7, 7 year olds are afraide of girls
dafrandle
dafrandle
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Mezovilment Sat Sep 01, 2012 9:12 am

dafrandle wrote:you cant talk about "GF's" on roblox i know cause i got banned (for a day or so) because somehow i acsdently, i realy have no idea how but i acdently typed "gf", i know its sound like bull shit but that was like when i was 7, 7 year olds are afraide of girls

Ya cuz everone at roblox are fucking morons and need to get a life
Mezovilment
Noob Gamer
Noob Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Moonblazer21 Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:42 pm

Why i got banned from robolx for 3 days Grammar-nazi must. . . . resist. . . correcting
Moonblazer21
Moonblazer21
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down