Brick Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum game, "The dirty dancer"

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Forum game, "The dirty dancer" - Page 4 Empty Re: Forum game, "The dirty dancer"

Post  Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:37 am

Extrude wrote:
Extrude wrote:Forum game, "The dirty dancer" - Page 4 YspDF
Fuck off.

Back to top Go down

Forum game, "The dirty dancer" - Page 4 Empty Re: Forum game, "The dirty dancer"

Post  dafrandle Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:37 am

i agree with neo his avatar is fine

also learn to deal with the trolls, and take a joke i know you can't do it
dafrandle
dafrandle
Master Gamer
Master Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:45 am

Now, to say it without any inturupting posts, lets go back on topic.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mega Bear Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:06 am

Poor Amaya--her topic is pretty much destroyed. Another thing lost to the furry war.
Mega Bear
Mega Bear
PC Gamer
PC Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:11 am

Speaking of which, i can't believe im saying this, i've been experienced in Brick Mania that this site is kind of like the Blockland Forums, which i hated back there, and now, lost respected or not, it's time i have to speak the Truth:

since you douchebags can't be Mature enough to be fucking serious, i've decided to leave Brick Mania on July 5, and Never, Ever come back. and there's nothing you can do/say about it, since you bitches don't have both respect for me and others on these forums. Now, it's gone from Brick Mania to the downside of the Toilet. if you Dumbass Trolls are reading this, then you should be ashamed of yourselves for what you have done in this Very Moment. you've shouldn't of Flamed me just because i had Virtual Pets, you've should of kept your mouth shut and move on, but instead, you decided to flame me and de-rail the topic. What we're you fucking thinking? like i usually do, whenever i see a furry, i just keep my mouth shut and just move on, IS THAT SO HARD? It's so easy even a baby can do it. but No, you just had to be bitches and act like fucking retards. And if your calling me a bitch, well i got news for YOU, you could just kiss my ass, mother fucker, cause i ain't playing games here, im really dead serious. and if you don't agree, Fine, i don't give a fuck, but when you need someone to be very active to interact with you and play with you on [insert game here] or Roleplay with you, but you decided to be a bitch and flame me, then you'll wish that you could take it back and be Friends again, but then Too Late, it's already too late for that to happen again. when i leave at July 5, go ahead, ban me, i don't care anymore, I CARE WAY LESS NOW, infact, go ahead and delete my account. it's all gonna be fine by me, since it's all true. im not gonna miss anyone of you whores. im not even going to miss these forums, i'll even never look back if i have to. Darksnow, Extrude, Moonblazer1, dafrandle, S7UFF 1T N003 (maybe S7), you guys are fucking idiots. if you guys don't want me here, then here you go. You wanted me gone, you'll get it, Fucking Bitches. im going to hate you guys alot. so if your glad, Good. im glad you'll be happy, BUT JUST WAIT UNTIL BRICK MANIA FALLS DOWN INTO BLOCKLAND, CAUSE THAT'S HOW MANY DOUCHES ARE IN THESE FORUMS. Goodbye Every Fags, Bitches, Whores, And even Emos, cause you guys are just sad little fuckers.

Neohax Signing out, FOREVER.

Back to top Go down

Post  Extrude Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:22 am

troll sunny troll
VICTORY
troll sunny troll

Forum game, "The dirty dancer" - Page 4 Lflaga2
Extrude
Extrude
Occasional Gamer
Occasional Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Mega Bear Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:23 am

Neohax wrote:since you douchebags can't be Mature
This rage-induced leaving forever post was super hypocritical, ironic, and plain depressing. A prime example of what happens when kids go on the internet. At this point I'm pretty sure Amaya wants to disown the topic, so I'll just lock this.

Neo, don't come back.
Mega Bear
Mega Bear
PC Gamer
PC Gamer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4